Friday, March 23, 2012

Visual Effects

We went to visit Joel at his work this week.  He only has three weeks left!  Crazy! He has really enjoyed his placements this term.  This morning he was home because the roads were so bad he couldn't get to work.  I took advantage and had a nap this morning.  Just feel like a tired mommy all the time.  Benjamin trying on Joel's glasses.  Poor little guy has eyes that look just like his daddy's, beautiful, but I'm hoping he won't be quite so blind:)
 
How can you not love this face?!
Benjamin did not like sitting down for one second.  He was in a running mood.  I was so glad Joel helped me corral him through the mall into the van when we were done.
 
And I downloaded a fun photo editing app on my phone that I'm trying out:)

No comments:

Post a Comment