Rather than do a bunch of posts to catch up a few of the February haps, we'll just run them all together. We've had a bunch of sickies in the house and now it's running it's course again so I haven't felt much like blogging, so here's a little update.
There are 5 February birthdays in the Harris family. All the in-laws so far married in with birthdays in February. So it's one of the criteria for the next one coming in.
We went to a birthday party of one lucky little guy that turned one. We are in the same ward, and also happen to be related. Love small Alberta. It was soooo much fun! I didn't capture all the awesome party details on camera because we were having too much fun visiting and playing with kids. And eating. Fry bread tacos- delish! They had a bouncy castle, in the church gym. It was awesome.
This is the "I did it!" after he came down the slide. And his new favourite game is basketball. Today I actually showed him a game on TV, as he's never seen the game before. I think I may have a little athlete on my hands and might have to actually learn something about sports!
Ryley, Trish, Grayson and Nolan came over for dinner and cousin playtime. He gets along pretty well with those two boys, wants to be just like the big boys. I think Benjamin almost got the hang of Loupin Louie!
My cousin Mackenzie got married! She so deserves a happily ever after! She looked gorgeous and it was great to see some family again.
Visiting with Grandpa at the store. I love that her hand is moving so fast that it's just a blur!
And Uncle Amin, Aunt Karma and Mariah stopped in for a visit on Aunt Karma's birthday. They were my second family while I was completing my schooling in Edmonton and it was so great to see them again. I seriously haven't laughed that hard in a long time. If you haven't heard the troll story, just ask me next time we meet.



No comments:
Post a Comment