Monday, July 23, 2012

The Wedding!

We had a bit of time to spend in the Visitor's center before Kylee and Tanner came out.

It sure was a hot day! 
 So there aren't any pictures of Kylee and Tanner in this post.  I didn't feel the need to capture every moment on camera since they hired a fantastic photographer.  But now I wish I would have!  Can't wait to see the pictures she came up with!

Benjamin loves Phoenix!

Too tight Benjamin!

We went to Waterton after the marriage in the temple for Kylee and Tanner to get some pictures taken.  This is a quick snap after the photographer left.

1 comment:

  1. Benjamin's curls will never cease to amaze/thrill me. What darling kids you have! Also, cute shoes . . . how did you ever walk around in them all day? ha. The things we do for weddings!

    ReplyDelete