Monday, July 2, 2012

The hotel and alligators

Arianna's bed for a few days.  It only weighs 5lbs and fit in our suitcase! It was Benjamin's favourite play spot though.
 We stayed in a hotel for the first few days that we went back to Waterloo.  It was nice to have separate sleeping spaces for the kids.  I was so worried about how they would sleep, but they did much better than I thought they would.  We stayed at the Conestoga Residences.  I normally wouldn't do a whole blog post dedicated to our hotel, but I think it will be fun for Benjamin to remember.  He asks every. single. day. to go back to the hotel.  And every single day I tell him we won't be going back to the hotel for a very long time. 
Our awesome continental breakfast.  Well, it was breakfast and it was continental.

The continental breakfast.  On the pool table.  So classy:)

I don't really know how to travel light.

The beds were actually decent.

So happy to be in the picture!

The kitchen nook.
We had to take an elevator to get to our room.  Benjamin is terrified of elevators.  Until we stayed here, he wouldn't let his feet touch the floor.   Kind of a quirky kid.  He would hold his arms up for me to pick him up and say, "I scared a alligator mommy!"  Pretty cute.  By the end of our stay, he would only have to hold my hand.  Progress! 

So it was nothing fancy.  But it was cheap and had breakfast included!  Even though we supplemented with a spinach shake every morning.  And everyone had a decent sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment