 |
| The first time we saw Dr. prefix in print. |
We were having too much fun to take a lot of pictures, but I managed a few. It was sooo fun to be out on a date with Joel. It had been a while. They had a delicious meal, fun program and dancing afterwards. The pictures don't even do it justice. And I didn't capture the tall ceilings and chandeliers. A perfect night out with the new Doctor.
 |
| Isn't this awesome? |
There were 70 girls and 20 guys in Joel's class in Waterloo. Isn't that crazy?
 |
| Kathleen and Angela |
I missed lots of people, but these girls let me stop them for a quick photo. I wish I could get my hands on the photo booth pictures from that night!
 |
| Ali and Joel |
No comments:
Post a Comment