Thursday, July 19, 2012

Bingemann's

On our swirly drive back from the Zoo, Bryce took us on a tour to this creepy 'spa'. 

Tour guide!
 We went to Bingemann's.  So many things in my city that I didn't even know about.  This place was a blast!  We could have stayed there all day.  I was very grateful that it was air conditioned. We weren't used to the humid Ontario heat!
The slides were so fun!

This is where we spent most of our time.  I haven't seen a ball pit in years!

We also met up with Elena and her boys.  Benjamin had a blast playing with all his friends!






 After Bingemann's we went for a barbeque at the Byrd's house.  It was a super, fun packed day! Benjamin asks every day to go back to Waterloo to see his friends.  He also asks to ride in the airplane every time we see one. 
I think this might be my favourite picture from the whole trip. 

This was the last time we saw our friends:( But we are looking forward to their Alberta visit too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment