That's right! My baby is one! The year has flown by and so much has happened it's hard to believe that the little infant I used to cradle in my arms is entering toddlerhood. Crazy. But I absolutely love the stage she is in now. She is starting to talk! She says, 'Papa', 'do' (dog), 'no' (while pointing her finger), and her most common word is 'bongo'. It's an all-purpose word that means astonishment, delicious, disapproval, annoyance, or excitement. I get a kick out of it every time she says it. And she's getting to be quite the little walker! I love watching her toddle down the hall. And I love that she is sleeping through the night now. It's awesome. She still wakes a little too early for my liking, but it's so nice not to have to get up in the middle of the night anymore. Arianna adores her brother. He definitely gets the best laughs out of her and she just loves watching whatever he is doing. They are starting to play together and it just warms my heart.

Benjamin was really good at helping her blow out her candle.
Having fun opening presents.
Grandma Krammer gave her a singing card that the kids love.
Tanner was the photographer:)
We missed shots of Grandpa, Grandma Krammer and Aunt Sandi who all came to dinner on the Sunday for her actual birthday.
That probably should have been enough for a little girl, but I love
planning a party, so pics of her other birthday party will be coming. We sure love this little princess!
No comments:
Post a Comment