There was a Children's Festival at the Exhibition Park here in Lethbridge. I was so excited to go! I miss being in the big city with lots of things to do all the time. Sigh. But this was fun. The main event was a visit from the big purple dinosaur! Benjamin loved watching and dancing along with all the songs.
Up close and personal with this giant iguana (?)
Enjoying the huge sucker Mom bought for him. He doesn't get candy very often so it was a treat indeed!
He LOVES these bouncy castles. There were a couple that he jumped in, but this one was an obstacle course that was super fun! So fun in fact that he wouldn't come out. I had to reach over the side and drag him out kicking and screaming. It's hard to be 2 sometimes.
There was a petting zoo that Benjamin was terrified of. Arianna had no problems with it though! She had fun with her Grandma!
The kids were really good, but I was grateful for an extra set of hands. Love being close to family again!
So looking forward to more beautiful weather so we can enjoy time outside!
No comments:
Post a Comment