Thursday, May 31, 2012

Mad Hatter Tea Party

I was just called as the Relief Society Meeting Coordinator in our ward.  I thought we'd start off with a bang with a Mad Hatter Tea Party. It helped that we had done the same activity in our last ward so the planning was all done already.

The program went as follows:
Solving Riddles
How to avoid a Mad Attitude Presentation
Cheshire cat beanbag toss
Teatime
How the Many Hats we wear can drive us Mad Presentation
Painting the Roses (fingernails) Red relay race
Hat Judging
Closing prayer

And I had to play a few clips from Alice and Wonderland.  The sisters had no idea why we were painting fingernails red!

We had a ton of fun, and I had lots of help to pull it off.
There were some AMAZING hats! 

Tea cup cookies.  Aren't they so cute!  Thanks Chantelle!



Cute little mome raths!

Mom presented on 'How to Avoid a Mad Attitude'

Haha. Look familiar?  The cheshire cat didn't want to stay...

Fanciful food
Little 'Eat Me' cupcakes.  Just in case you didn't know what to do with them.

Card Guards - thanks Jess and Melissa!

No comments:

Post a Comment