Wednesday, November 30, 2011

So long, farewell!!

We were so happy that we live in Utah for the same time that Joel's brother Mitchell entered the MTC.  We picked him up from the airport yesterday and spent the evening and this morning with him.  I can't believe I didn't get more pictures, but this is what I have to share.  We did a little last minute shopping and then went out to eat at the Olive Garden. 
 Food was delish as always and we came away absolutely stuffed!  I love that Mitchell tucked in his napkin so he wouldn't wreck his tie:)
 This kid was sooo good and stayed sitting the whole time!
 Cheesey grins!
 This is on the drive to Provo.  Getting in the last talk time.  He was doing pretty well at being composed.  I think I was more nervous for him (but I didn't tell him that:)
 We saw this on the way and thought it was hilarious that there was a giant blow up of a missionary on top of the missionary mall.
 The system has certainly expidited since I've been there.  No going in with the missionaries.  Curb side drop off only, but it is efficient.  We had him delivered at exactly 12:55.  This is his escort missionary that helped with his bags and showed him the way in.  Last picture without a name tag.
 And this is the last view of him.  sniff.  Seriously, love that we were able to spend a little bit of time with him before we left.  He's going to be an amazing missionary.  Love him so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment