Friday, November 18, 2011

Jim's Playground

With the weather turning a little chilly, and having kids getting over colds we've been finding new indoor places to play.  This week we went to Jim's playground.  Basically an indoor amusement park.  I've never seen anything like it! The boys loved 'playing' all the arcade games.
 I was really surprised that they allowed toddlers on the rides!  Benjamin was clinging.
 This one was a little too fast!

 The carousel was a no go for Benjamin, but he and Rock couldn't get enough of these jeeps!

 I love spinny rides!  My son does not.

 Cydni and Rock cannot take a bad picture!
 We scored 80 tickets that people had left behind at the arcade games, and one employee that gifted us some.  It bought us two candy bracelets and three tootsie pops.  The boys had fun with their bracelets!  There was music playing so they were dancing around trying to nibble at their wrists.  It was cute:)
 This isn't the best picture, but this is what we get to see every day.    All around. So going to miss these mountains!  And our friends too:(

No comments:

Post a Comment