This little guy has been sick the last couple of days with what I am pretty sure is the flu. Yesterday he was lethargic and only wanted to cuddle with his mom, so I spent an enjoyable day with two babies in my arms for most of the day. Thank you netflix for supplying us with entertainment for the day. He had more energy today but still had a fever and no appetite so we opted out of playgroup and errands to stay home. First at home day in this little apartment. I had fun finding creative ways to keep this boy entertained. Only complicated slightly by the fact that he dropped a pot lid on his toe and cried whenever he put weight on it, so he opted to crawl around the rest of the day. Crawling is perfect for this tunnel set I found for $5!
Here's the structure from the outside. Definitely worth the purchase - and the good thing is that it folds up flat!
No comments:
Post a Comment