Sunday, September 4, 2011

Red Butte Gardens

Yes, the GPS pronounced it as Red Butt Gardens and made us laugh as we drove. They are at the University of Utah and they are soooo gorgeous!  They had a great Children's Gardern.  Benjamin liked pointing at the letters.
And walking through the garden tunnels.  They were so cute!
 I don't think he knows how to smile for the camera without doing a cheesy grin!
 These flowers feel weird!
 But they smell good!
 There were a couple of cute little houses in the gardens
 Couldn't get Benjamin to sit for a picture, but Arianna had no choice;) 
 I love this picture on the giant salamander!
 The Rose Gardens were my favourite.

 Haha.  This shot makes me laugh.
 I love that there is a rose called the Joyfulness rose!

 All the pretty flowers remind me of Grandma Payne.  She loved roses.



 The proud parent that came back to find me.  I stayed behind to take pics of the roses and didn't see which way they went. Oh how dependant I've become on cell phones!  I wanted so badly to text him to find out where they were.  So I waited, and waited, and waited and dinally my prince came for me:)
 It was so good for my soul to see all that beauty in nature!  We are so excited to see everything that we can while we are in Utah!

No comments:

Post a Comment