Monday, September 26, 2011

Enisgn Peak

We met up with some Albertan friends on the weekend and braved a hike with babies on backs.  We hiked Ensign Peak!
 
The view was amazing!  And we learned a new word - inversion. That pretty mist over the valley isn't as pretty as I thought it was!
 Luckily Benjamin just wanted to hang out in the carrier at the top.  I didn't really want him scampering around

The hike was a lot more steep than I thought it would be - especially with the kiddos on our backs. Good thing it didn't take too long to get to the top.  It was worth it.
When I get to the top I have all these ambitions of enjoying nature and hiking every weekend.  We will just leave them as ambitions.

With our friends Danielle, Matt and baby Georgia.
 
Afterwards we went to the fountains at the Gateway.  I thought Benjamin might have outgrown his fear of spray parks.  Nope.  He clung to his Daddy.  Maybe next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment