I've been wanting to go for a few years, and finally with a little boy I had a good excuse to go. Though I'm fairly certain that I enjoyed it more than he did!
Usually Benjamin has it in for Kellylynn, but he didn't even push her down once the whole day!
The even enjoyed the scenery together.
The polar bears were the coolest!!
It was super hot. I think it had to be about 40 degrees with the humidity. No escaping the heat at the zoo.
We ate lunch at the aptly named Peacock Cafe.
Benjamin was easily coaxed to take a nap, once we actually convinced him to get in the stroller. I love that he is sleeping with his ball. He always has a ball or car close by.
Joel's awesome shot of the chameleon.
Benjamin was terrified of the fish!!!
Didn't mind the elephant though.
He loved dancing around the tusks and climging all over them. There was some cool African music that he was grooving to. The kid loves music.
Didn't mind the lions either.
His favourite part was pointing at all the letters on the signs.
Peace.
Finally had Joel snap one of me and little girlie. I love the blur in the background that is Benjamin. We were playing at the awesome 2 acre spraypark that they have there. Benjamin preferred to run around the perimeter on the rocks, sometimes over unsuspecting bystanders. That's my boy. My very active boy!
And a spanish lady that spoke no english managed to figure out which button to push to take our family photo. It was a long, but fun day at the zoo with some good friends that we are going to miss! Hard to believe that the time has gone so fast!!
No comments:
Post a Comment