Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Sunday dinner

We are pretty good at throwing together last minute dinners.  I decided to have the missionaries over to help us eat through the turkey that I found lurking at the bottom of the freezer.  Too bad I sold the roaster on Kijiji last week!  Our super helpful neighbours offered their turkey roasting oven.  Nice.  We ended up taking the party out to the Mitchell's house.

Getting some Grandma KK squishy kisses
 Friends!
It felt like it was in the old days with the missionaries teaching us outside next to a corn field.  Brought back to reality by my toddler who claimed the ball as his own and screamed anytime someone else wanted to play with it.


 She likes animals more than her brother did!
I can't seem to take enough pictures now that we are leaving in less than a week, so expect a lot more posts soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment