Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The Swimplex

We live a quick drive from the pool in Waterloo. And I've had a bunch of punches left on my card that we have to use before we move so we've been going swimming a lot.  Benjamin prefers it over the outdoor pools because he can touch the bottom and be more independent.
 Arianna hangs out with me in the sling.
 And promptly falls asleep!
 And big stretches when she wakes up!

 First back float! Benjamin has been getting a lot af attention lately so I figure it's Arianna's turn!

2 comments:

  1. That looks so fun! What kind of material is that sling made out of? I've never thought of wearing one in the pool, it's a great idea! Does it dry out pretty easily?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a netting material that one of my friends made for me. LOVE it! I couldn't swim by myself with the kids without it! It dries out super easy!!

    ReplyDelete