Saturday, May 8, 2010

Pre Mother's Day spoilings

I'm pretty excited for my first mother's day as a mother. I remember always trying to get breakfast in bed for my mom and making her retreat to bed if we were late in our efforts.  Joel and I were discussing mother's day traditions.  He figures he's good this year because I've had breakfast in bed every day this week.  And he's been taking Benj in the morning so I can get a little extra sleep.  What a good hubby I have.  Maybe I can pull for one more breakfast tomorrow.  This is what he made today. Egg whites scrambled with cheese, celery and pineapple.  A surprisingly delicious combination.  Love my at-home-chef!
 
Benji's first time in the high chair we bought off Kijiji yesterday for $10. It's kind of ghetto, but I can do all the fasteners, and it was in the budget.  He's a solid food eating champ now!
 
Benji blowing a raspberry while eating a strawberry.  Don't judge me. I was just reading the What to expect the First Year and read that babies shouldn't have strawberries until later.  Woops.  It was cute though!

No comments:

Post a Comment