Sunday, November 25, 2012

Utah road trip Part 1

At the family dinner.
 I decided on Wednesday to drive down to Utah with Mom, Randy and Grandpa on Thursday.  The whole way.  In one day.  It was a little crazy, but the kids did better than I thought.
There's nothing better than seeing this sleeping boy!

Cousin Renae.  The whole reason for the trip. Beautiful bride!

Probably my favourite picture. 

We had some quality time with Aunt Joanna

Add caption

I feel a little short around my cousins from this family!

Grandpa, Devon, Laurel, Jocelyn and me and Arianna

These two had their first dance together:) Melted me!


Add caption

And everyone got in on the action!

Fly Benjamin!

Leaves like these made me so heart sick for Utah! We loved it there

No trip with Randy is complete without a trip to Costco

Benjamin and Bronson were fast friends!
It was so great to see my cousins that I hadn't seen in years.  Yes, the drive was painful at times. Yes, the kids slept horribly, But it was worth it for those moments with family.  All about the memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment