Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Thomas party!

Malachi having a ride on Thomas.  All the kids received a conductors hat when they arrived.
I was so excited to throw Benjamin's friend party this year!  I found some leftover party favours from last year's party in Utah so it was a no brainer.  We had lots of people to help us celebrate.  I think I counted 16 adults and 14 kids.  It was a little crazy, but we had a great time.  We miss our far away friends but it sure is fun to be close to family again!
Kylee's nephew Phoenix in front of Thomas.

Steven colouring a card for Benjamin

Chugga-chugga choo choo! All aboard the birthday train!

Story time with the kiddos

We set up a bunch of tracks down the hall.  It was crawling with kids!


Happy birthday boy!  He asks every day if we can do a Thomas birthday party for him again.

Maya - so cute!

Aw, my baby is growing up!

The Thomas name game.

Pin the steam on the engine.

The kids enjoying their food.

 We
New friends Alaina and Chelsie. 

Really? Another picture mom?

Pinata time! Reuban looked so cute as he was hitting the pinata!

Anna showing the kids how it's done.

Arianna with a stick double her size!

The frenzy

Joel's train cake for Benjamin

Proud Grandma!

Helping herself to the food train!
 I was sad the picture I took of the food train didn't turn out.  It was cute.  There was a Coal Car (olives), Log Car (pretzels), Produce Car (veggies), and an Animal Car (animal crackers).  They also had Percival Popcorn chicken, Furnace Fries, DIY Thomas Tacos and cupcakes.
The awesome behind the scenes help.

Loving the goodie bags.
Such a crazy party!  But lots of friends and lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment