I miss Utah. It's true. So I've been trying to find activities to keep us busy and get us out of the house. There is a Stay and Play at the school here in Coalhurst. It's basically a drop in preschool program for kids up to 5 years old. The lady who runs it is amazing! I seriously might move to Coalhurst just so we can keep coming! Benjamin is learning routines and participating with the group. It's so fun to see! It makes me miss teaching in the classroom but I love enjoying it with my kids. Arianna usually has a nap in the Ergo while we are there, but she has fun too! We try to go twice a week. It's perfect. There's free play, snack time, stories, songs and messy play time. Definitely enough to keep us busy for a couple of hours. It saves my sanity. I love being able to get a few conversations in with the other moms while we watch our kids play. And it's only a few blocks away. Awesome.



That's cool! Can we come join you sometime? Or is it one of those "Coalhurst only" things. I bet it is. EVERYTHING is Coalhurst only these days...
ReplyDeleteI love going there! I must have missed you last week, I was car-less for the week...hopefully we can make it out next week!
ReplyDelete