Sunday, February 5, 2012

Birthday Eve

For the first time in four years I was home for my birthday! Tradition dictates that we have family dinner on the Sunday around the birthday. And we did. We played at the park as it is unseasonably warm right now, and there wasn't even any wind! We came home to a clean kitchen and dinner all ready thanks to Randy and Joel, love them! Dinner consisted of salad, beans, butternut squash, roasted potatoes, Yorkshire pudding, roast beef and gravy. Too yummy! And for dessert Grandma Krammer brought jello salad, Kylee brought the fabulous rainbow fruit kabobs, and Randy brought the Costco cheesecake assortment. It was pretty much perfect and I'm still full. Thanks for the awesome birthday dinner!
 
Can't help but love this smiley face!
Yes, I took this picture during the prayer on the food.  The kid rarely folds his arms these days so it really was a catch-on-camera-to-prove-that-he-does-it moment.
 
Rainbow fruit kebobs.  Picture perfect! Good enough to eat.  Ben definitely thought so! Pretty sure that's all he ate for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment