Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Christmas Day Part 2

This is after church at the Harris house in Fort Macleod.  On to Christmas part 2! This was the best photo we managed to get.  At least everyone is looking at the camera.  This is before B started doing flips in my lap:)
 Look at these little blonde haired blue eyed beauties!! So excited to watch them grow up together!
 Can you guess what Joel wrapped for Bradley?
 Aw, cute girls!
 Looking good!
 Cool gift!
 White shirt anyone?
 Joel made me the Mom of the Year award.  Haha, what a sweetie!


 I love this hat!
 Back massage shirt
 Benjamin's first violin lesson from Grandma
It was a little bit of madness with everyone at the house in the living room.  I have an awesome video portraying a snapshot of it.  If I only knew how to add it...  It's so great to be close to family and friends again.  Thanks for an awesome Christmas day!

No comments:

Post a Comment