Sunday, December 11, 2011

Ward Christmas Party

Our ward here had the best Christmas party for kids! It was a catered Christmas breakfast, followed  by an awesome magic show and then of course a visit from Santa.  Even though they are not in our ward, we got Cydni and Rock to come play at the party with us.  After breakfast was over, this is where the boys were to be found. 
 Tackling each other on the couch

 Magic Show!

 And we even managed to get both kids on Santa's knee!  Had to wait 45 minutes, but it was worth the free picture. Cydni and I went to the mall earlier this week and they wouldn't let us take our own picture, and it cost $20 to buy theirs!  Ridiculous!  Arianna loved Santa's beard and Benjamin was bribed with a candy cane.  A step up from last year I think!


And this is the stocking that I made for Mitchell in the MTC.  I love the way it turned out!

1 comment:

  1. they did that last year too- it was GREAT! I thought it was a great idea for a christmas party!

    ReplyDelete