Thursday, December 29, 2011

First Presidency Devotional

For fear of sounding like everything in Utah was my favourite, let me clarify.  This was my favourite.  We were able to get tickets for the First Presidency Devotional at the conference center.  It was amazing! It was a sea of people.  We were almost in the nosebleeds, but every seat is a good seat there.  Joel's cousin Jon met us there.  Great to see family in Utah! 
 It was so loud before the broadcast started.  As soon as the prophet walked in, a hush came over the crowd and everyone stood up.  My testimony was strengthened that President Monson truly is the prophet of God on the earth today.  And then the choir sang.  It was so beautiful!  I can't even explain. 
 I'm so grateful that we were able to be there in person!  It was an amazing experience that I don't want to forget!

No comments:

Post a Comment