Monday, October 24, 2011

My little two year old!

If I didn't have a baby right now I would be wanting one after looking back at these newborn pictures of my little Benjamuffin!  I just can't believe how much they grow and change.  Man, I thought I loved this kid as a baby.  He's got me wrapped around his finger two years later. 
 He used to look so little in all of his clothes! And his hair wasn't always the golden locks that it is now!
 One of baby's first smiles...for proud Daddy:)
For my little two year old,
Awww, Benjamin we love you soooooo much!  And love you more and more each day.  You are getting to be such a good brother for Arianna!  You give her such great hugs and kisses and truth be told, she laughs the best for you.  You are seriously the cutest kid I have ever seen.  I love watching you try to figure things out and throwing your hands up in the air exclaiming, "ya-ay" when you do.  I will never look at trains the same way.  I get excited when I see them, because I know how much you love them.  You are such a great little runner and jumper, I can hardly keep up with you!  It's so fun sharing laughs together.  I'm so happy that I get to spend every day with you, my little boy:)  Happy birthday little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment