Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Happy birthday party!

I was so excited to planned this kid's birthday party!  He loves trains so the theme had to be Thomas. He loved helping clean up after making the cake!
 
The invite. 
 Goodie bags , containing my best batch of home made playdough ever!

 Hydration
 The spread

 The cake.  Not bad for a first attempt.  We'll do better at next year's train birthday party!
 Riding the train
 He only wore the conductor's hat for 2 seconds.  Thanks Tanner for coming down to see the kids!
 And Grandma couldn't get enough snuggles with this one!
 Rock, master of the railway

 Everyone wanted to help open presents
 And play with the toys
 We didn't even end up cutting into the cake at the party, cupcakes and nanaimo bars were enough!  So we enjoyed the next day at Thanksgiving dinner.  Benjamin liked the face.
 
It's my party and I'll cry if I want to!

1 comment:

  1. What a great party! You did a great job mommy, especially on the cake!

    ReplyDelete