Thursday, June 23, 2011

The market

I am sooo going to miss the St. Jacob's Farmer's Market!  Even though I don't go as often as I think I should, I will be sad when the option is no longer there.  We can always get awesome deals on fresh produce. Today we got 5 containers of strawberries for $5 and a flat of raspberries for $5.  I decided not to stock up too much as we are moving in 7 weeks.  Yikes!
Here's Natalie and I choosing matching souvenier earrings
 This is how Joel kept Benjamin busy while we were deciding.
 It was a bit of a rainy day, but that didn't stop us!!
 Arianna was happiest in the sling.  Oh well, the double stroller was good for carrying our loot.
 And we hit up the outlet mall when we were done.
 Mostly just the lego store.
 Natalie found the man of her dreams.  Too bad he won't fit in a suitcase!

Fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment