We've been going for walks every day now that it's nicer outside. By walks I mean that Benjamin walks on his own, no stroller. He loves the freedom. I need one of those monkey backpacks with the long tails (toddler leash) to feel a little more safe about walking him down our busy street. Halfway down the block there is a lovely little trail by a creek that is frequented by ducks. Yesterday Grandpa and I went to the bread outlet store and bought some duck bread. Today we fed the ducks twice. Needed to get the lil guy out of the house in between conference sessions.
Benjamin liked them better from a distance. He says duck now. But it sounds more like a German 'dact' with a bit of a growl. He's such a boy.
I think this is my favourite picture. Grandpa picks up garbage wherever we go and he found this fancy looking vase...
No more mitts Dad!
No comments:
Post a Comment