Sunday, June 20, 2010

Love this guy.

 
We love this guy.  He is an awesome dad.
 
Notice the similar hand position. Like father like son.
 
We went to Future shop this week and picked up a dummy phone for Benji.  As you can see he wants to be just like his dad already:)
 
I was excited to have a good excuse to make them matching ties for church and found the tutorial here.
 
And this is the little card I made for him thanks to Martha Stewart.

3 comments:

  1. Matching ties! Good job! Good thing I have a girl so I don't have to try that one with my poor sewing skills. The hand picture...is that lecture hands? I would say it looks like it on the Benj-man, therefore, like grandfather, like father like son :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, pretty sure they are lecture hands! And I did not sew the ties from scratch, definitely not! Just cut one in half for the baby tie. And truth be told, Joel helped:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. matching ties...matching hair...matching grins...yup...he's his daddy's boy...on FAther's day!

    ReplyDelete