Saturday, April 24, 2010
Happy Half Birthday!
Hey Little Guy! Can't believe you are already 6 months old. And can't believe how much you have grown in these few short months. I was looking at you newborn baby pictures yesterday - you did look little. Never quite had that 'newborn' look, but compared to now you were tiny. In fact, when the doctor pulled you out, he said, "We've got a toddler baby!" We are so grateful for your cheery disposition. You are such a content little babe. So smiley! There is nothing I love more than to see that smile and those little dimples in your chubby little cheeks. And your hair - everyone loves your hair. You have the craziest, out of control do I've ever seen on a baby! It's getting blonder and curlier every day. We love watching you learn. Even today, you learned something new - you can blow a raspberry! Hard to catch on camera, but so cute to watch. Can't imagine life without you. I love you just the way you are but can't wait to see how you learn and grow. We love you sooooo much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment