Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter!

We came all the way from Waterloo to have Easter with the fam. Mom organized a big Easter party - I think there was 28 people there. She does a great job at feeding the masses and entertaining kids. There was a good mix from both sides of the family. We collectively coloured 4 dozen eggs.
Egg decorating on the porch
Benji's first easter egg. He really did help, in between trying to eat the crayon. Helping means he holds the crayon while I help him scribble. Next year he'll be an artist.


Feel the love! Aww, Benjamuffin in the middle!
The mad dash to find the eggs. I wasn't quick enough to get in front of all the little kids, but imagine 10 kids toddling as fast as they can in front
The Easter bunnies themselves
Benji's first found easter egg


Benji lovin Bradley

No comments:

Post a Comment