Thursday, November 7, 2013

Birthday



Halloween bingo
 Benjamin's special day at preschool fell right on his birthday.  He loved it.  His favourite part was being the leader of the line all the time.  It's the small things:) And I was able to be the special helper in class that day.  Made me miss my preschool teaching days! But this class has 22 little 3 and 4 year olds.  The most I had was 12.  Big difference!  It seemed to be managed well but I was skeptical before I went in.  This boy probably could have handled four days of preschool this year.  Ah well, it's working.
Loves to build towers

Nothing is more fun than running around in the gym!

He loved blowing out the candle on the 'birthday cake'

His favourite chair

Arianna was thrilled to join her brother at preschool!

Teacher reading a story to finish the day
Post is out of order, but we started off the day with swimming lessons and Tegan and Malachi joined us for a swim.




 We finished off the day with a picnic in the park with Katie and the boys and Mom.  It was a 22 degree day in October! Had to take advantage.  And it was so good for the boys to have lots of space to run around.  Ben is so excited to be four just like Tegan!

 Super busy, super fun birthday day!

No comments:

Post a Comment