Thursday, June 20, 2013

Joy School - Nursery rhymes

http://www.iheartcraftythings.com/2012/08/humpty-dumpty-science.html
 Last Joy School this week until the fall:( We did Nursery Rhymes today and it was so fun!
We read Humpty Dumpty and then did egg drop experiments.
Nichole played some nursery rhyme songs for us while I was fixing snack

Humpty Dumpty before the great fall

Itsy bitsy spider

Jack and Jill puppet play

Jack and Jill relay race


Jack jumping over the candle stick

Exploring how sound works by dropping small items on a saran wrapped bowl

Finger plays - Where is Thumbkin  The kids had a hard time getting their fingers up:)
We broke Humpty Dumpty and fixed him back up againhttp://www.momto2poshlildivas.com/2013/02/nursery-rhymes-exploring-humpty-dumpty.html

And we made itsy bitsy spiders with a water spout.
Have I mentioned that I love Joy School?  It gives me the chance to be the super creative mom, once a month, that I would love to be every day.  Too bad I have to spend so much time on boring things like laundry, cleaning the house, and cooking.  We will definitely look forward to starting up in the fall again!

No comments:

Post a Comment