Monday, May 6, 2013

New words

Yes this is how my boy sleeps. Something about kids when they are sleeping. Lots of blog posts right now as I'm up with this sick little boy. Something about sick kids. Poor little guy. I love my kids. Love the age that they are right now. They are so much better at playing together. Arianna has started insisting that only Ben can help her take off her coat and shoes. She adores him. I never knew how much effect an older sibling had on vocabulary development. Some examples of words that Arianna has because of her brother.
Thomas
McQueen
Nana boo boo meee (nana boo boo you can't catch me!)
I win!
Poop. Pee. (Always said right after I tell
Ben not to use potty talk)
Tunnel (they love to make tunnels for each other to crawl through)
Ben! Top! (Stop)
Marmles( her favorite toy is marble works. There is no way we would have let b play with them as young as we let Arianna)
Paint- another thing that she gets to do sooner because she has an older sibling
Doy kool -joy school
Ben. Oh how I love hearing her call him by name. So cute!
Off (Ben. Get off me!) he likes to sit on her. Drives me crazy
And a few more that she knows that he didn't know at her age because of some changes we've made in how we eat. And because she loves to help in the kitchen
Kale
Beet
Garlic
Onion
Pinach
Ucumber
Mango
Kiwi
Tofu
Cado (avocado)
Juice (freshly juiced). She comes running as soon as we turn it on. Loves to help
Hummus

She's learning so fast. And officially two now. I seriously can't believe it!









No comments:

Post a Comment