Monday, March 18, 2013

Joy School - Summer

Sand tray pre-writing exercises



Juicing lemons to make lemonade.

Making lemonade in a bag

They loved it!

Initial sounds matching game

Shapes and numbers matching game

Popsicle stick puzzles and colour matching
Benjamin LOVES when Joy school is at our house and for a week afterwards he asks every day when his friends are coming over. We also took plaster of paris foot print molds in the sand.  There was sand EVERYwhere!  The other moms are so helpful in cleaning up! It's so fun to have a good excuse to do some of the fun ideas I find on the internet. And to see Benjamin incorporate the week's theme into his pretend play.  This week there were a lot of 'beach' stories and games.

2 comments:

  1. janelle, is this your house? it's GORGEOUS! I think it's time for a little home tour! also, you are way too creative!!! such cute ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I keep wanting to do a home tour post, but it's not finished yet! Maybe it never will be though... We did refinish the cabinets and are really happy with them!

    ReplyDelete