Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Happy birthday to me!

Enjoying a ring pop.
 Was totally spoiled today!  Loved going to mom's house for dinner.  We had shish kebobs - steak, and falafels for me.  Yumm!
Kind of excited!

And so spoiled!
LOVE that Aunt Sandi and Adam made me a chocolate strawberry mousse cake that had no flour, dairy, or sugar in it.  Helping me to stay healthy!



Sandi - the chef extraordinaire. And with a movie gift card with babysitting.  I feel loved!

Hubby made the birthday dinner!  Thought he would have to work late but he was super speedy

The cheesequake ice cream cake.  Yeesh.  Good thing we had the raw vegan dessert first!  This cake would have been hard to resist!

Love me some bling!  And thanks Ky and Tanner for yours too!  A girl can never have too much!


I do have a son.  Arianna was my favourite child today apparently.  Am I allowed to have a favourite?  He was such a little turkey today I was happy to take him out of the house! But snuggles and stories before bed almost make me forget. Sigh.  It was a good day though.

2 comments:

  1. Aw, Happy Birthday Janelle! You look amazing and were definitely spoiled. You deserve it. When can I come over for a Gilmore Girls marathon???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, anytime! I keep saying that I have to pace myself. 7 seasons!!!

    ReplyDelete