Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Messy play

I try to give the kids some messy playtime everyday. Sometimes it's at Stay and Play, sometimes just the sandbox or the dirt. It's not always painting -but that's what I capture most of the time.  Here's a little bit of what we've been up to. 
Painting with a massager

Pudding painting

Finger painting on a cookie sheet

Puffy painting-  this was so neat! You paint with flour, salt and water and then throw it in the microwave for 30 seconds.

So cool!  It rises!

And he spent a very long time trying to pick it all off.  Awesome.

French toast painting

I had to help him paint with his feet.  He wasn't so sure about it at first.

Once he got into it, we couldn't stop him!  Good thing the floor is washable!
And lest you think that Arianna doesn't see any of this messy action...
I've got to put all those pins to use somehow!

No comments:

Post a Comment