Sunday, January 30, 2011

Our newest addition

Our little car has travelled far and served us well. But in light of needing a vehicle that could pack our stuff and haul it across the country, we decided it was time to upgrade from this
 To this!
 It's a 2004 Honda Odyssey EX-L.  It comes with a hitch, and has a rear bench seat that folds flat into the floor - perfect for moving! It has power sliding doors that my hands are already in love with.  Imagine your hands full of a baby and purse and diaper bag and magically the door opens at the touch of a button.  Love, I tell you!
 I'm not going to lie.  The leather interior sealed the deal for me!  Such easy clean up with kids!  Because we'll have kidS by then;)  The rear captains seats are exactly the same as the front seats, minus that they are not heated..  So comfortable!  I am very excited to drive it!
So what did we do with our little car you may ask?  In hopes of selling it, I listed it on Kijiji and have had no less than 100 responses.  I'd only responded to 50 as of yesterday.  A little time consuming, but worth it to sell the vehicle, right?  No.  Joel was talking to our neighbour yesterday and showing him our new wheels .... and sold him our car. So glad to have it all taken care of, just wish I wouldn't have spent so much time answering emails:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment