Sunday, October 24, 2010

One year ago

I can't even believe that a year has gone by so quickly!  And how much this adorable little boy has changed since he was born.  I love every new thing he learns how to do and find it hard to believe he was ever this small!  His little hands have a big hold on our heart.  I'm teary as I write this, I love the little guy sooo much.  We waited and prayed for him to come to our family for a long time, so I appreciate him all the more. 

 
He was the biggest baby in the NICU and had a cry the nurses easily identified as his.  He always has been all boy. Now he loves to chase the little girls in church and playgroup.  They don't like it as much as he does:) He is mimicking a lot more and is so independent. He's starting to take steps, but not super confidently yet.  One day.  He motors around pretty well crawling though. He loves to clap, growl, bang the drums, and LOVES looking at books!  That makes me happy. I may be biased, but I think he's the cutest kid in the world.  Life has definitely changed, but all for the better and we couldn't imagine it without him.

Happy birthday and we love you little Benjamin!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Benjamin! FYI: The second year goes even quicker!!! :)

    ReplyDelete