Thursday, September 17, 2009

A rise in Popularity?

Hmmm... I'm wondering what happened to popularize the blog? I went from 200 to almost 12000 hits in a month! I think there may be a famous Joel Harris, but I'm incredulous that so many people have viewed this little neglected blog!

3 comments:

  1. it also helps when you are linked to others blogs and people "blog stalk" and see if you've updated it lately, probably at least 1000 of them are from me just see whats going on and if you've update yet? SO hurry up and update it already! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeek! You have another blog stalker!!! I just saw your link on Andy's blog! I was thinking about you today. Cali was looking at some Lethbridge pictures of Ed and she pointed at you and wanted to know who you were. I told her that you were the one that introduced Daddy to Mommy. Without you we wouldn't have Cali. Honestly we should have more pictures of you up around the house! So glad to find your blog and wildly jealous that you live in Ontario!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty sure I need a blogging lesson! Alright already! I'm getting on it. Aw, I'm glad to know that I could help facilitate your eternal happiness Meg!

    ReplyDelete